HomeServices Lending, LLC is currently in the market for an experienced mortgage professional for our offices in Chicago(IL), Los Angeles (CA), Omaha (NE), Kansas City (MO),Tucson(AZ), and several other offices located across the country. You will have the opportunity to grow your business with an entrepreneurial spirit as well as contribute to the strength and vitality of our organization. HomeServices Lending allows you to work side by side with top-producing real estate professionals to give you an uncommonly rich opportunity to originate purchase loans.
Since 1998, HomeServices Lending (NMLS ID# 490683), has been a mortgage industry leader, committed to helping as many customers as possible enjoy the benefits of homeownership. On October 1, 2014, HomeServices Lending LLC,* became an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc.TM, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. This strong commitment to mortgage allows us to act as both a mortgage banker and mortgage broker, giving us the flexibility to successfully fulfill all of our clients’ needs and placing us on a long-term path toward becoming a Top 10 national leader.
The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for originating, evaluating and submitting customer applications for residential loans. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of residential loan origination experience, with demonstrated sales ability and strong communications skills. This person should also have strong written and organizational skills, be detail-oriented, be a self-starter, and be able to work in a team atmosphere.
If you are a sales oriented professional with integrity, motivation and excellent interpersonal skills you don’t want to miss this exciting opportunity!
- History of successful residential loan origination for a minimum of two years
- NMLS licensed or eligible to be registered as a Mortgage Loan Officer
- Established relationships with real estate professionals and builders
- Strong sales background with the proven ability to develop relationships to increase sales production through referrals
- Excellent presentation, organization and communication skills
- In house appraisal, processing, underwriting and funding
- Flexibility to place any loan through our banking and brokering platform
- Best in class operations platform with local leadership
- Industry leading compensation structure
- Full Doc and Low Doc programs available
- Jumbo, Conventional, Portfolio, FHA and VA loans
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Employment consideration and ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results and S.A.F.E registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website provides the MU4R (registration form) questions and registration required for employment in this position.
HomeServices Lending, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*HomeServices Lending, LLC, is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc.TM — a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate