American Museum Of Natural History
Urban Advantage Digital Coordinator
This position will work with a team of educators to support online and other technology-mediated education efforts within the Urban Advantage (UA) program, with primary duties related to the design and support of online learning experiences, the support and development of the learning management system, and support for a variety of educational technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Develop and support Urban Advantage's online presence and functionality
2. Support online program registration, communicate with partners and work with UA staff to ensure registrations are processed properly
3. Design, develop, and produce online and blended courses with Urban Advantage staff including development of online assignments, rubrics, onsite activities, and evaluation
4. Provide technical support for Urban Advantage teachers in online courses
5. Assist with the development and recordkeeping of course enrollments and analytics
6. Serve as a knowledge base for Urban Advantage staff to build capacity across the program to pursue new online and blended opportunities
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to see projects through to completion while working with a high level of independence. The successful candidate must be organized, thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, possess strong analytical and communication skills, be able to multitask and prioritize, with the ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative group.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: http://apptrkr.com/980161
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world's preeminent scientific and cultural institutions. Since its founding in 1869, the Museum has advanced its global mission to discover, interpret and disseminate information about human cultures, the natural world and the universe through a wide-ranging program of scientific research, education and exhibition. The Museum is renowned for its exhibitions and scientific collections, which serve as a field guide to the entire planet and present a panorama of the world's cultures.
The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Museum does not discriminate with respect to employment, or admission or access to Museum facilities, programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, alienage or citizenship status, current or former participation in the uniformed services, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin, or on account of any other basis prohibited by applicable City, State, or Federal law.
If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call the Office of Human Resources.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.