Facilitated the learning process for students registered in Social Media for the Arts
Educated students in course material in which they struggled in.
Managed class assignments and grading for over 100 students.
Tutor a wide range of students in the field of mathematics.
- The Hult Prize is a venture philanthropy dedicated to launching the world's next wave of social entrepreneurs.
- Lead the Outreach team by marketing online and pitching at large events to find student participants and sponsors.
- Managed the finances of the organization and handled a budget of $6,500 for operational and event costs.
Negotiated contracts with new vendors and sponsors for the International Indian Film Academy Awards.
Responsible for the design and development of companys website utilizing WordPress.
Developed content on social media and maintained the infrastructure of the website to better suit users and branch out to a larger pool of clientele.
- Negotiated contracts with new vendors and sponsors for the International Indian Film Academy Awards.
- Responsible for the design and development of company's website utilizing WordPress.
- Developed content on social media and maintained the website to better suit users and branch out to a larger pool of clientele.
- Conducted market research and competitive analysis on various competitors in the financial industry using online databases.
- Worked on company's social media strategy and community outreach.
- Collaborated with fellow interns on weekly presentations showcasing updates to potential investors.
- Handled the finances from a budget of $2,000 and recorded transactions using excel for special events and fundraisers.
- B.S. in Finance and Economics Expected Graduation: May 2018
- Minor in Business Analytics GPA: 3.2
- BUSINESS PLAN
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- MARKET RESEARCH
- MEDIA STRATEGY
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY