I am go getter and attention to detail. My interest is mainly in finance and real estate. My objective is to become well known wine négociant, currency trader and real estate mogul.
Office of California State Senator Joel Anderson
- Solicited Senator Joel Anderson’s constituents call for action in regards to real estate industry, wrote awards for distinguished individuals who excel in academia, arts, sport, etc.
Keller Williams Real Estate
- Solicited for clients through door knocking, held open houses, and attended networking events.
, Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Solicited clients through cold calling and networking.
Elite REO Services
, Realtor Associate
- Completed required training in preparation of obtaining life insurance, solicited clients through networks.
, Yeoman Second Class (Executive Assistant)
- Led a team of 10 in a classified record retention project involving over 10,000 documents. Created a timeline for the project which resulted in completion ahead of deadline. Reduced average file search time by 90% and maintained 100% compliance with classified document storage protocol. Prepared Naval standard letters, Naval notice and instructions, and correspondence.
- Stationed at Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron FOUR ONE (HSM-41), San Diego, California, October 2007 - June 2010
- Stationed at Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron FOURTEEN (HS14)
- Naval Air Station, Atsugi, Japan August 2010 -
- August 2012
- **Promoted to Second Class in May 2012**
- *Forwardly deployed with USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73) and participated in support of OPERATION TOMODACHI
, Real Estate Salesperson
- Assisted sellers making offers, wrote correspondence for buyers and lenders, and held an open house for the seller
GlobalLink Traders LLC
, Currency Trader
- Trained as currency trader using technical analysis on various currency pairs.
American International Group
, Premium Audit Technician
- Audited worker's compensation policies compilations for American International Group (AIG), maintained records of worker's compensation, and updated worker's compensation unit's profit and loss.
Argosy University San Diego, Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), International Business
- Took required units towards completion of DBA.
Golden Gate University, Master of Science, Finance (Investment Concentration)
National University, MBA, International Business
- Completed the MBA program in August 2010.
- National University Alumni Connections
California State University-Sacramento, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Economics, International Business and Economics
- CSUS Alumni Association, Business Chapter
- Real Estate
- Strategic Planning
- Time Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Financial Analysis
- Team Leadership
- Risk Management
- Business Development
- Microsoft Word
- Operations Management
- Military Relocation Specialist